2012 Wyndham Downs Homeowner Annual Fees (Calendar Year)
Hampton Ridge & Canterbury Green $290.00 If received by February 1, 2012
$319.00 After February 1, 2012
$348.00 After February 15, 2012
Wyndham Downs $250.00 If received by February 1, 2012
$275.00 After February 1, 2012
$300.00 After February 15, 2012
Any past balance of fees must be included with your payment.
On March 1, 2012 you will receive a new statement and reminder notice via certified mail.
($25.00 re-billing & certified letter fee will be added)
- April 1, 2012, a $100.00 collection fee will be added and the account will be turned over to the Association Attorney. A property lien will be placed on any property with an account balance. The 18% interest will continue after lien placement until the amount is paid off. The homeowner will also be responsible for any and all attorney fees to place and remove the lien.
- A check returned for any reason, ie: insufficient funds or stop payment will be subject to a $25.00 return check fee and automatically turned over for collection.
The following payment plan is available to homeowners with a good past payment history.
* The payment plan option is not available if paid After February 1, 2012 (checks will be returned)
* Homeowners can make 4 payments by pre-dated checks. The checks should be dated February 1, 2012, April 1, 2012, June 1, 2012 and August 1, 2012 and mailed in the same envelope by the due date. The checks will be deposited on the dates above. There is a $4.00 service fee added to the dues.
* Checks should be made to Wyndham Downs HOA in the following amounts Hampton Ridge & Canterbury Green $73.50 and Wyndham Downs $63.50
* If you have fees that have carried over from past years, that amount should be included in full with the 1st check dated February 1, 2012.
It is not the responsibility of the Association Board or Accountant to track down any homeowner to remind them to pay the annual dues on time. Timely payment is the sole responsibility of the homeowner. A reminder notice is emailed to those homeowners who have signed up on the association email list.
Do NOT make checks out to Lisa Castle CPA…..Payments should be made to Wyndham Downs HOA and mailed to: Lisa Castle CPA, 3141 Beaumont Centre Circle, Suite 102, Lexington, KY, 40513. (Checks only, do not include any correspondence; letters should be mailed to Wyndham Downs at 4301 Stoneyhurst place)
If you have questions regarding your dues/fees, email or call the Association at WDHAmailbox@yahoo.com or 859-223-2571 and leave a message. Do not call the accountant.
The homeowner is responsible for notification to the association if the property should become a rental or leased property. The homeowner is also responsible for the association having a correct billing address on file. The association is not responsible for incorrect billing addresses or misdirected mail. If you did not notify the association of new ownership or address changes you are still responsible for a timely payment and any late fees.
If you are a new homeowner and find the previous owner has an unpaid balance or non-returned pool key fee, contact your realtor and closing attorney It is your closing attorney’s responsibility to make sure the property is free of fees before the sale. Pro-rating of dues should be addressed by your realtor and closing attorney.
Use of the pool or clubhouse is prohibited by any homeowner that is not in good standing with the Wyndham Downs Homeowners Association.
Late fees are not waived. There are no refunds of dues or fees.